• Hey Guys,

I'm from Switzerland and will be researching at Berkeley for 6 months. It's been a dream of mine to go to UCB and it's finally happening :). I'm coming in March and would love to meet some fun-loving surfers to make me feel at home during my first days in San Francisco/Berkeley. A couch would be very welcome while I am checking out apartments in the area. Message me if you're up for good times in Cali!

Stoked!

Kevin
    Private_message
    I'm planning to arrive around the 10th ± a few days...will be booking the flight in the next few days..
    Private_message
    I'm going to be there through the 11th. If you get there sooner, lets hang out!!!
    Private_message
    sounds great! thx! I'll let you know... have a great day :)
    Private_message
    Let me know the exact dates; we could probably work something out :)
    Private_message
    Hey Guys! Thanks so much for all the replies! I have just booked my flight :D. Will be arriving at San Francisco (SFO) on the 11th of March at 5.25 pm!! Looking forward to starting my 6 months in SF bay area :))

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.