• Hey I am the founder of Sex 3.0 and the author of the book Sex 3.0 (I will let you google it or look for it on Amazon if you are curious)

I am coming to SF on 6th March

If you would like to meet for a drink and a chat, let me know.

PS If anyone can host let me know also. I know where I am staying on the evening of 6th March but after that, I don't know.
    Private_message
    Hey J... Im an SF native, documentary film-maker & would love to meet up/connect you with another CSer/filmmaker working on a very interesting project you might really be interested in hearing about/participating in an interview. Im taking off March 7th for SXSW in Austin, but free the 6th (although hosting one other person) but have a comfy couch/can def help you in the right direction... alexandraliss@gmail.com is the best way to reach me :)
    Private_message
    To be clear, not only do i want to connect you with someone you would prob have a lot of synergy with, I'd also be happy to meet up on the 6th, probably offer my couch or loft bed (I have both) on the 6th - although I have CSer Krystin from Austin staying the night of the 5th and 6th as well :) You seem awesome and interesting and I like your striped couch.
    Private_message
    I am in town 6th -11th would love to meet up!!!! Message me ;)
    Private_message
    Group meetup on the 6th?
    Private_message
    Thanks Alexandra, I emailed you.
    Private_message
    Heidi and Yasmin, please send me your details and lets see what we can do
    Private_message
    Heidi I can't do that on the 6th but the 7th is possible
    Private_message
    Ok so I arrived yesterday in SF and I bought a local sim card.

My number is 415-521-8109

Message me here or contact me by phone / text if you want to meet.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.