• Hey there! Just got to San Francisco today with my sister! We were hoping to find some locals who could recommend some cool places to hang out and fun things to do here. Also we are sleeping in our van so if anyone could offer us a safe place to park that would be super helpful too! We are hoping to stay for several days and are up for anything :)
    Private_message
    Hi Madeline,

I'm no local, but I can recommend a party tomorrow evening in the Madrone Art bar:http://madroneartbar.com/calendar.php#23

I think there's even an event on CS.

I'm probably going, if you'd like to team up, let me know!

Cheers,
    Sz
    Private_message
    Hmmm night time you HAVE to go to twin peaks. It is the best view in the city. If it isn't foggy it will be amazing. Bi-rite creamery by dolores park is the best ice cream in the city. Food... there are tons of food trucks all overt the place and el farolito in the mission is delish! Sort of ghetto....or "authentic" if you would like to call it. There are lots of night hikes( but you need a car) up in sausalito

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.