• Hi CS friends! I am HOPING to fly down to SF then drive out to Napa to take in Bottle Rock May 10-12 and am looking for a place to hang my hat. :) If anyone has any leads or an offer, that would be greatly appreciated!! Also, if you are going to be in the area at that time, let's connect!! :) Thanks!!
    Private_message
    I hope to go as well but only on the weekend. Lets keep in touch and I can share the drive once I know when Im going.
    Private_message
    my friend and i are coming from washington and also looking for people to hang with and a place to stay as well! we'll be in the SF are a few days (prob wednesday) before the show so let's all plan something together!
    Private_message
    Hey there, I also need to find some place to stay! Seems like it will be very busy there during the weekend!
    Private_message
    so it kinda looks like american canyon or fairfield might be the best options at this point. the handful of CS members in napa already have plans and there's next to no camping and unless money is no object then hotels in napa are outta the question.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.