• Hi everyone,
    I'm a 27-year-old Master's student from Germany and I just arrived in San Francisco on Monday. Im going to stay here until mid April and am looking for people to hang out with; maybe people, who are also new in town and don't know anyone yet.

What I like to do:
    walking around town for hours, vegan food, dancing (at the moment I enjoy dancing to 80s and 90s music the most), travelling, hitchhiking, drinking beers and the like, yep 420 too sometimes, karaoke, hiking, drinking wine at the beach (oh America, how I loathe your no alcohol in public policy), cocktails, board games, going to concerts, flea markets and thrift stores, cycling,..
    and so on and so forth!

Soooo, if you can relate to anything of the above and feel like hanging out, lemme know! :)
    Private_message
    Hey Karin!
    I`m vegetarian and today gonna explore SF by bike. If you wanna join me for some walk or taste good vegan food, call me. 504 493 9330

I`m gathering also some folks to do some trips out of SF into the nature

tomorrow, we go to Yosemite and this weekend to the Redwoods.
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/M9MYQ0/redwoods-by-hwy-1-and-avenue-of-giants-sun-tue
    Private_message
    Hey, im looking for someone to get lost with in the city too for the afternoon. Im in the mission district now. Let me know if you want to hang out
    Private_message
    Im in Santa Cruz right now heading for San Fran. Im going to stay here for 3 months and coachsurfers are the best people to hang out with! Hit me up, 615-295-4780. I will also be looking for a place to stay for tonight. Tony

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.