• Hi everyone! I'm moving to San Francisco in a few weeks. Does anybody want to hang out? :)
    Private_message
    What were you thinking? Hiking trip? Exploring the city?
    Private_message
    I'm down to kick it! Hit me up when you are around :)
    Private_message
    I want to see all that San Francisco has to offer :) and I really miss hiking!
    Private_message
    I'm up for hanging out sometime! San Francisco is an awesome city, I hope you take to it as much as I have :)
    Private_message
    I'm new too! I don't know the city that well but I'm keen to explore :)
    Private_message
    My friends and I are always going out and about, so feel free to contact me when you get here!
    Private_message
    Hey Aga, I'll be in SF in late December for a couple weeks, it would be great if we could all meet up!

Hi Sheila ;)
    Private_message
    I will be there next week for travelling . Can we hang out ? hahaha....
    Private_message
    Hey Aga! I could show you around. I know a lot of really fun places!
    Private_message
    Hi Aga! I'm down to kick it :) Happy transitions!

Sky
    Private_message
    Hi Aga! I'm down to kick it :) Happy transitions!

Sky
    Private_message
    Hey, I'm also moving to San Francisco in a few weeks, and I don't know anyone there, I'd be happy to meet up!
    Private_message
    I'm moving there in mid-January. Hope to see you guys! Thanks :)
    Private_message
    im off wednesday, who wants to hang out and eat or drink ? might be a sunny day, hope so.
    Private_message
    Hey Aga,
    I've lived here for a couple month but absolutely LOVE it here. I've met lots of interesting people and there is so much culture here! I'd really like to meet up with people who have been traveling to hear their stories. I'm more than eager to roam about the world (:

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.