• Hi everyone,

on my way to Hawaii I will have a stopover in San Francisco. I will arrive on 3 March at 7:30 pm. The connecting flight will be at 9 in the morning. So I'm planning to do some sightseeing in the middle of the night and was wondering if someone would like to join me. If not, maybe you now if it would be safe to go by my self and have suggestions where I could go in this short period of time.
    Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
    Marion
    Private_message
    Hi, I'd like to join you. I had the same idea whenever I had a stopover but as of present I have yet to experience such. It should be fun although I imagine it will need to get moving rather quick if you want to maximize your sightseeing time! :) you can message me back privately if you want..
    Derek
    Private_message
    That's one night I usually work and have taken off for a class in the morning. Check out my profile and If you want, message me and if I am free. we'll hang girly.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.