• Hi!

I'm Ricky. I purchased two tickets for a golden gate boat tour. (retail value $52) I moved to Hawaii so now they are honoring the tickets for anyone to use them. All you have to do is call them with the reference number I give you and schedule your cruise. If you wanted to use the voucher to upgrade to a dinner cruise or whatever, then you can also do that but this is for the golden gate boat cruise.

It sets sail at Pier 43 1/2 with Red and White Fleets.

I'm pretty firm on $40 since it's a super nice boat ride sailing along San Francisco's breathtaking waterfront, under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, and cruise closely around notorious Alcatraz Island.

I moved to Hawaii so I will just give you all the confirmation details and you can send to my paypal or we can work some other payment.

Hope this finds you well!!
    Private_message
    Hi Ricky,

I'm definitely interested. Is there any date restriction? I'll be in San Fran mid April.
    Private_message
    no date restrictions. :) I have a number, a person of contact, and a voucher # for you to call and schedule the cruise whenever works for you.

coming on holiday? you are going to love SF. I miss it already. well... maybe not just yet. Hawaii is pretty amazing. hah.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.