• Hi there,

I'm coming to SF from Poland, on Sunday 10th I will have free time. I'm going to rent a car and drive from SF to Santa Cruz, because I heard there are nice views. Anyone would like to join?
    Private_message
    I would like to join.... I do not have any plan yet. :)
    Private_message
    Hey,

I'm a girl from Vancouver in San Fran from Feb 8 -14, and I'd be interested!

Liz
    Private_message
    This is currently my normal commute! I would be happy to join you guys, there's 4 comfy seats in my car. Ive only been in Cali for a couple weeks, but Santa Cruz really is beautiful :D
    Private_message
    I'd like to do this also!
    Private_message
    Hi Everyone, thanks for your replies. Unfortunately I missed my connection flight to SF and I'm stuck in Paris untill tomorrow. I believe you will orgainze something spontaneously without me, as there are many of you intersted in this trip. I will have to satisfy my desire of sightseeing by taking a look at Golden Gate Bridge ;-)
    Private_message
    I saw 4 people interested above and I am too! Can we make a plan? I'm at mission delores. Let me know!
    Private_message
    Yeah, anyone have a car? I could rent one if others would chip in for gas.
    Private_message
    I will be driving down to Santa Cruz this afternoon. Working Monday morning and heading back to SF midday Monday. I have a car. If ya'll can find some good host(s) down in SC for Sunday night, we might be in business!
    Private_message
    Or if ya'll just want to rent and be entirely on your own schedule, go for it. I'm just offering!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.