• Hi There,

I'm from the midwest and really really want to go to the Bottle Rock music festival May 9-11 but don't want to destroy my budget with hotel costs. Anyone willing to host me for a bit? I'll cook, clean, a bit and could even make you a sweet bracelet in exchange. Thanks!
    Private_message
    How are you planning on getting to & from the festival? (I'm thinking about going too and we should carpool.)

Also - welcome to Couchsurfing! I see that you're brand new. Get on into that profile and fill it out so we can all get to know you!
    Private_message
    Also - Napa is ~1.5 hours from SF. So if you're thinking about crashing in San Fran, prepare for a bit of a commute to and from the festival. (Public transportation to & from Napa is pretty bad.)
    Private_message
    Up :P
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=61546

Join this group I just made - and share with your friends! I'll create a more formal "event" once it gets a bit closer to May.
    Cheers!
    -B

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.