• I am going to be in SF for a week starting on Wednesday. it's my birthday week and I thought I would come explore a new place. I am coming alone and would love to meet some new people. Planning on renting a car for a few days and exploring some forests. Any cool nature spots I should check out? Anyone want to come on a forest adventure need weekend?
    Private_message
    John Muir Woods, just North West of the Golden Gate, is really beautiful. Redwood Trees, beaches, etc.

You can drive a couple hours north of SF and go to some pretty awesome Redwood Forests, as well as get some good oysters at various stops along the road.
    Private_message
    Grizzly Peak in Berkeley. It's on the edge of gigantic forest and has one of, if not the best view of the San Francisco Bay.
    Private_message
    I would be down to cruise around and check out some local nature :)
    Private_message
    I would be down to explore some forests!
    Private_message
    By car Big Sur on the ocean would be a great postcard perfect spot to see its a few hours drive but worth it
    Private_message
    Help! Need emergency couch in SF or close by tonight through Sat. AM Check out my profile. I have the wine and chocolate , just need a couch! LOL Film Maker / Writer there for business. Thanks!
    Private_message
    I've just arrived in SF, let me know what you decide to do, I'd be up for joining :)
    Private_message
    i would love to explore the countryside. Let me know if there's still room in the car.
    Private_message
    Muir Woods and Point Reyes are both about an hour north of SF and are so so so awesome. When in point reyes stop by Tamales Bay Oyster Co. for fresh and delicious oysters.
    Private_message
    Why dont u start at the NorthStar, CS pub crawl on wednesday ;)? I'll discover the place too;) cheers
    Private_message
    Hi Heidi,

I will be in SF this friday until Monday coming from SLC. If you're doing anything fun let me know. I'd love to join and love helping out with gas money.
    cheers,
    Ana
    Private_message
    Hi everybody,
    I'll arrive this saturday for a week, let me know if you are you are going to do something. We could visit some nice places and explore the city together

Bye,
    William

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.