• I can't afford to live here and look for work without some help on housing. I am sick of hostels, being around people too much makes me nervous. I just want somewhere quiet to kick it for a while, look for work, and figure out what to do with my future. Otherwise I'm just gonna head to SoCal where I can live comfortably homeless, for free. THANKS AGAIN! (have a heart, don't flag this post, K thx)
    Private_message
    Last chance San Francisco! I thought this city was supposed to be laid back and fun...
    The dirty south is way friendlier ;)
    Private_message
    Preferably *east bay*!!!!!! I am willing to pay for your trouble, 10 bucks a day? maybe more...
    Private_message
    I am also very interested in trading massages. I need one really bad, even from a guy. Shoot, I need a series of massages for my upper back. Too much time on the computer or something.
    Private_message
    Ah yes. I'm working on getting my passport again. I lost it, and it costs 160 dollars for Americans to get a new one, plus up to 2 months. Gives me time to find some temp work perhaps though.
    Private_message
    If you enjoy labor work. There is construction work in the Santa Clara area.
    Private_message
    OK, it seems that San Jose area has a lot more jobs. Would love to find a host out there... Then if I find a job I can commute from farther north in the bay...
    Private_message
    I just moved out of my house in Palo Alto and I'm spending the week at my parents before I move to Saigon, Vietnam on Sunday.I'll let you know if I can host you this week. I definitely recommend getting a TEFL certification and teach English in countries like China, Vietnam, or Saudi Arabia.
    Private_message
    The sidewalks out there are softer to sleep on, plus a lot less bum stank and urine smell. Just a guess
    Private_message
    Look for gigs on craigslist, and the East Bay is still much more cheaper. Oakland has great underground communes. N u will b in close proximity to SF, n much warmer temperatures
    Private_message
    Gilroy would be really awesome and quiet.

I am thinking about using www.AirBNB.com instead of being hosted. It's more like a quieter hotel, and there are lots of hosts in the south bay. I really like Berkeley and the Berkeley hostel. I might stay there again too.
    Southern California seems much cheaper. So I have more than one reason for thinking about going there. thanks again for the suggestions and jokes.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.