• I have hosted more than a couple people for this area. As of next Tuesday, I will be VERY free to hang out, or show some people around if you want or dont know anyone here, bored, etc. So hit me up and I would be happy to get back to you. Just thought I would put it out there.

Safe travels,
    Travis
    Private_message
    Hey Travis, I'm going to be on vacation in Cali starting tomorrow. I'm flying into San Diego, and then driving up the coast next Tuesday. I'd definitely be down to hang, and maybe even crash at your place if it's open!
    Private_message
    Hey Travis! I'll be in SF sometime after next tuesday and would love to hang out. I'm a professional accordion player and am looking for good busking spots especially. Hit me up man!
    Private_message
    Hey I am going to be there next week and would love fo meet some people. If someone wants to join that would be great.
    Private_message
    i wanna join, too :D
    i'll be living in SF for the next 2 months! :)
    Private_message
    Hey, I am in SanFran to Sunday, I would love to meet some csers and hang out in the evenings!
    Private_message
    hey guys I'm Björn's sister and I'm in SanFran for the next two weeks. would be cool to catch up with you :) what do u think?
    Private_message
    Hi there, I am in San Francisco for a conference and I need you guys to get over my jet lag tomorrow (Saturday). My hotel is only a few blocks from moscone center. Just let me know, if you want to take a stroll across town!
    Private_message
    All right. What about meeting Saturday morning at dottie's true blue cafe on 6th street for breakfast. Let's throw all ideas on one pile and find the best thing to do tomorrow. I'll be there at ten. Bring whoever you want. I would appreciate a quick message on this board if you want to come. Oh, plane is boarding... See you tomorrow. S
    Private_message
    I would love to join u guys .. please let me know ur plans
    Private_message
    Justin, I have just moved .. still looking for apartment. cant host now but may be after 1 month from now ... would love to 4 sure
    Private_message
    Hi Travis, I'm coming in on the 25th this month, let me know if ur interested in a coffee, or showing a new friend around!
    Lynne.
    Private_message
    hey travis! im around the area and desperately apartment searching. any chance i could stay with you for a night or two? thanks! lisa
    Private_message
    Will be in San Fran the first week of march.. Would love a host and/or people to hang out with while I'm there :-)
    Private_message
    splendid Travis! do you think you will still be free to hang out in March? I arrive in US on the 1st of March and will spend about 3 weeks in California. Not quite sure about my trip's itinerary, but i plan on spending about a week or so in San Francisco area.
    Private_message
    Hi all, sorry I havent been able to respond earlier. I would like to get together and even host, however, im going to be pretty tied up until next week now. I am going to be pretty free after Tuesday, however, because of all the time im going to have, I decided to take a last minute trip to Japan. I will be getting back next tuesday so anytime after that I will be free to hang out, host, etc. Sorry about that. Definitely anyone who wants to hang after next tuesday or those arriving in March hit me up.
    Private_message
    Hey, I just moved from LA and even though been here for a while did not explore the city yet because of my school. I am gonna be here until May, so whenever you are free and organizing something or whatever please let me know too. you can message me here on couchsurfing? :) thanks
    Rose
    Private_message
    hey travis
    i'm in the bay area for another 3 weeks to improve my english skills. would be nice to meet for discover the city and talk...etc.
    domyou have a cellphone? then i'll call you next tuesday.
    cheers, chris
    Private_message
    Hei Trevis,i'll be in sf from 9th to 14th february...during the day i can arrange by myself but should be nice go out in the evening,have dinner,fun and srtay in company..if your friends and u are free..let me now!
    Private_message
    Hey Trevis, just saw your post :) So two questions: 1) wanne hang out between March 20 and March 30 and 2) u still have the chance to also host me between that time? ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.