• I'm currently staying on the HI city center hostel and I'm looking to go out and explore California some more. I've been north but I want to head towards san diego!!!! I'll split (or even a little more) on gas! I honestly don't care where we go, I am just looking for an adventure. Yosemite? Mt. Shasta? Different cities? Doesn't matter to me.
    I'm down to earth and open minded so let me know :)

Feel free to text/call- 7703648222.

-Chaz
    Private_message
    Santa monica??? THAT WOULD BE PERFECT. I was looking at a hostel down there :) Give me a call/text.
    Private_message
    I shall be in on the 25th, maybe we can explore. Amsterdam hostel for me. :)
    Private_message
    I also look for somebody with a car to explore california...! Monterey, Big Sur, down the coast o nhighway #1 would be so nice but I would also go everywhere where is nature to explore... did you already find something?? nice greetings from the Green Turtoise hostel in San Fran!
    Private_message
    Hey Shawn, Let me know if you are going to Santa Monica this weekend.I would like to car pool with you and paysome money for gas.You could txt me @415-72-888-25, thanks.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.