• I'm going to be in San Francisco from 7 to 10 Jan !
    I'd like to meet some people who can host me or show me around the city:D

Private_message
    If I wasn't working I would totally show you around but don't get back home until the 11th. enjoy your time in San Francisco. It's a great city :-D
    Private_message
    thanks ! do you have any recommendation that I should go or do?
    Private_message
    Fisherman's Wharf, the Ferry Building, I go to Chinatown often, Coit Tower on a beautiful day so you can see the bay from up high, Powell street mall for shopping, union square for a beautiful little city park to relax in or go ice skating at the rink, there's tons of restaurants and cuisine from all corners of the globe, so try everything from Mexican restaurants to Ethiopian restaurants, to Swiss Fondue restaurants. Make it an adventure to eat something you've never eaten. I had two Chinese surfers last week I introduced to Indian and Mexican food since they've never tried it. Come see Berkeley across the bridge and visit the University of California Berkeley. It's one of the best schools in America along with Stanford University in Palo Alto. both towns have a vibrant student nightlife but especially in Berkeley. I have taken surfers to see all these things so if you are able to find a host that will show you around like I do with all my surfers, then you'll have a great time. Look on the site and read the feedback of the different hosts and you'll find which hosts will show you around and which hosts will just let you have a couch to drool on. Like on my feedback, surfers talk about me taking them rock climbing and showing them around in the rain even lol. find someone like that and you will have a great time! good luck. I'd let you crash with me if I wasn't going to be trying not to die from boredom away at work. lol good luck
    Private_message
    은경씨, 샌프란시스코를 좋아요. 내가 약속해요.
    이도시는 너무재미 이에요.
    잘해라

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.