• Imagine running up a stairway that's a 100+ steps long.

Tough, right?

Now imagine running up 67 such stairways.

Impossible, you say?

Well, I, David Julian Lawson, will run up all the 67 100+ step long stairways in San Francisco! I'm doing this to raise money the Bay Area NonViolent Communication Centre. Link: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/sfstairs/climbeverystairwayinsanfrancisco [And everyone who donates or helps me is invited to the epic after party!]

And I need your help. I'm flying in to SF in mid-March and I'm looking for an extended stay couch surfing - it's no fun lugging my stuff around.

I'm a great surfer - very clean, fun, and help out with the house. I can also teach you American Sign Language and how to juggle.

Or, housesitting for people - or renting a house, ideally I would literally only want a tiny cupboard of a place - I'm a simple man and I just want somewhere that I can store my stuff and sleep and run up and down the stairways of SF!

The best place for me to be based to do this is the Mission, even though it doesn't have any stairs it's the most centrally located to get to the stairs.

Any help so much appreciated!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.