• So Im heading back to san fran for the third time next thursday! (the 17th) This time I'll be travelling solo and whilst I kind of know the area it would be nice to know who else will be there around the same time as me to maybe explore the city together?
    peace and progress Xx

Private_message
    Theres a $25 fine for calling it frisco.
    Private_message
    hahahahahaha! sorry dude! pilot slang...
    Private_message
    well I start school on the 17th but we can grab a bite then. I will have the whole day Friday so if you want, I'll show you the fun non mindnumbingly boring parts of San Francisco. You've been here before, so you already know what there is to see but we'll make it fun and do a few interesting things so that way you're not feeling that San Francisco and Kansas, the only difference is less cows. If you're from Kansas, then just change Kansas to Nebraska or some other state where watching paint dry is the most exciting thing to do.
    Private_message
    ohhh it says you're from England. well then we'll keep Kansas there lol
    Private_message
    Hi, I 'm an italian guy from near Florence, living in Buenos Aires for while and arriving in San Francisco from 12th to 20th, so it will be great to join to explore the city!
    Ciaoo
    Leonardo
    Private_message
    Actually, some of the 3rd and 4th generation African-American San Franciscans out west of Divisadero call SF Frisco, and always have. It's only a crime this side of Van Ness. :)
    Private_message
    INTERESTED!!!!!
    I'm an American guy living in the US.
    ...Ugh, Italian and Argentina sound way cooler >_<
    Private_message
    HA! Britains not SO bad, it's just that we havent seen the sun for a VERY long time... :P
    Well I dont think Ill be landing until around 4/5pm (san fran time) on the 17th anyway so doing something friday sounds awesome. Leonardo Im sure you're welcome to tag along too! :) If you catch me on facebook (link is on my profile) or give me an email (bubble_go_pop@hotmail.com... don't judge me I've had it since I was 11... :P) with whatever time is good for you to meet I'll make it work - not exactly like I have anything planned yet anyway!!
    Lizzy
    Xx

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.