• Hey everyone, I just wanted to see if any of you would be interested in teaming up and roaming the AMERICAS a little bit this year? Some places I have in mind are: chicago, seattle, vancouver, mexico city, honduras, hawaii, and so forth. Im open to new ideas as well.

If it sounds interesting, reply back! Lets get a good conversation going!
    Private_message
    I was JUST telling some friends that I've been itching to go to Seattle and/or Vancouver! I found some pretty decent flights a few weeks ago, but I think they went up a little :/
    Private_message
    Guys today (last day)southwest.com they have special offers from April7tojune check it out I'm going tovancover late March got a good deal 69 oneway (not in the special)but in May sandiego for 49dlls one way too cheap ;)
    Private_message
    I'm interested right now I am in San Jose. Interested in checking out the west coast.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.