• Hey there! I'm from Germany and currently arrived in San Jose. Looking for some buddy's to hanging around with, having fun and whatever :) Would be more than happy to have company while my stay. Let me know if you're interested :)
    Private_message
    Hey Cam,

I gallivant this 'dirty south' of the bay area quite a bit. I live right next to downtown Mountain View but am in & around Los Gatos, Santana Row, ...San Pedro sq & Single Barrel are couple of my fav spots in San Jose. Let me know if you want to grab a drink sometime.
    Private_message
    Hello Cam,
    I am new to San Jose, my name is katie,from mainland china and I am on a business trip here.
    Also would love to hang out get some fun after work,or on weekends. Hope we could hangout sometime.

Private_message
    Hi Cam,

I am from Germany too and relocated last year to SJ.
    I live right in downtown SJ and cloud show you around etc.

Let me know if you wanna hangout ;)

Private_message
    Hey, I've been in San Jose for 5 months now and haven't been in any local CS activities so I've been missing it big time. Let me know if you guys have any plan!
    Private_message
    Hi Cam,

I am a resident of east bay and work in san Jose. I would love to meet you and see how it goes.

:)
    Abhi

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.