• hello my name is lukas, i am 21 and i need to get cash to finance my pilot education. i heard a good way is to clip weed in california. i was just recently for a 10 day stopover in LA and i have to say that i like the free spirit and lifestyle of the people, the good weather and the parties a lot. i am in love with california and its people. i would love to come back this september or october for the annual clipping season. the only problem i have is that i dont know how easy or difficult is to get a job on a plantage. three things are for sure: i am motivated, energetic and have no problems to sleep for a few months in the wilderness and help to produce the best weed in the world.
    if anyone out there knows anything or anyone who could help me a little i would be very happy.
    see you later
    your german friend lukas
    Private_message
    You should post this in the mendocino area, that is where most of the clipping jobs are located: https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/places/mendocino-california-united-states

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.