• I'm planning on making a trip to Sanya in the next couple of days. Who is free to show me the city? I've been to Sanya a few times, but never really got out of DaDongHai!
    Private_message
    How about celebrate the new year together man?I'm a chinese student living here for more than 2 years,I can also show you around the city,I also have two friends ,girls from Ukrain
    Private_message
    How about celebrate the new year together man?I'm a chinese student living here for more than 2 years,I can also show you around the city,I also have two friends ,girls from Ukrain
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.