• I want to go but not by bus because it takes a lot more time to get there, anyone from São Paulo with a car that would like to go and share expenses?
    Private_message
    And we could stop in different cities that are in our way, I think Florianopolis is one... Or some surfer like me that would like to do this, we could rent a car together, we could be like 5 people and it would be a lot cheaper
    Private_message
    When do you want to go? and for how long?
    Private_message
    I´ll go whenever you can, I`m just chilling here in Sao Paulo, have no plans, so doesn`t matter, you can set the date! and as long as you can as well, as I said I have no plans... for me would be good 2 or 3 days in Punta del Este and other 2 or 3 days in Buenos Aires, I have a host in Buenos Aires already, we could find 1 in Punta Del Este! :) ... and if we decide to rent a car, we could stop at some places on the way, I think Florianopolis is on the way, and they tell me there are some other cool beaches on the way... if you wanna go and know someone else who wants to go, invite them, so we share the gas and car expenses :)
    Private_message
    hello =D I would like to go :D, I love travelling, I think it would be perfect during the carnival, cuz I study at the college and perhaps there will be no classes during the carnival
    Private_message
    I am in the same boat , I have recently moved to Sao Paulo from Rio and very keen to drive all around south America.
    I am definitely up for this adventure and I have lots of experience in driving very long distances.
    Private_message
    Oh well great! Let's go! But then we have to set a date in which all of us can go , or at least most of us. I'm free, so you guys decide, why don't you post your available days, and how many days you can be out... Or why don't you all leave your facebook a and we start a group conversation there, or even better we can meet up at some place to talk and organize, I think I would be better to meet! When can u guys meet, what time and where???
    Private_message
    Lets meet tomorrow in Av. Paulista, outside the Paulista metro station to discuss further and decide a date.

Date: 30th Jan
    Time: 2:30
    Venue: Av Paulista
    Contact Number: 021 69656222

Please propose a new time if this is not suitable for you.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.