• ahhh Salsa Salsa Salsa, anyone knows some Salsa dancers in Shenzhen? I want to learn it soooo bad...
    Private_message
    i know in cocopark there are salsa parties every week(monday, wednesday, cant remember). you can check the info on www.shenzhenstuff.com
    Private_message
    Hi Nicole, I can introduce you to some good salsa schools in SZ, but most of them will not work during the holidays. Remind me after the CNY, in the meantime you can check out szstuff for salsa parties. I won't be in SZ, so won't be able to join you.

Happy upcoming CNY!
    Private_message
    There are losts of trainning programs in shenzhen.
    Private_message
    Hi Nicole,

I love salsa :-))) It's really great dance, in my opinion much better than classic latino dances...

Actually the level of salsa in Shenzhen isn't very high and most teachers are so so or even worse. There is one school worth going and actually they are having free training classes this week - on Tuesday and on Thursday evenings. Send me PM and I will give you the details.

Good night,

Weihan
    Private_message
    I am also looking for a salsa club but not for a club with salsa parties.
    Wojciech could you please send me the details also?
    Thanks!
    Private_message
    Thank you guys sooo much! I will PM you individually, thanks again and Happy Chinese New Year.XD
    Private_message
    le Zhang I love the website you recommended! Thanks a lot XD
    Private_message
    Oh oh one more question, did anyone try one of those salsa parties before? I read this information about Wednesday salsa party in Coco Park, how is that?
    Private_message
    Hi nicole, if you are serious, i will teach you....i know how and have a lot of good salsa music, especially from colombia and puerto rico

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.