• Anyone interested joining and planning Yunnan (or any other place in western china) trip during Easter (29 March -7 April)? Please replay if you want to have an adventure in Easter. Also, tips are welcome from CSers who already visited Yunnan. A Putonghua/Cantonese speaker will be an asset if wants to join.
    Private_message
    Like yunnan and want to go more often to Dali and shangri-la
    Private_message
    I'm interested in a travel to Yunnan as well.And i'm Chinese.So can we find a way to discuss more details?
    Private_message
    Thanks Bertrand and Sarah for your interest. The rough plan is to land in Kunming on 29th March and then see around, go to Dali, go to Lijiang (a tiger leaping gorge hike), go to Deqin, Shangrila and then fly back from Deqin on 7th April. I am more interested in hikes, observing local cultures and architectures, food-drink, a swim in a lake/stream etc.

I will send personal message with my email address to everyone who will express their interest to join. Meanwhile, lets continue chatting here.
    Private_message
    A good plan! Like it so much.Actually,i prepare a similar plan during CNY,however,my partner cancelled it ,so do i...Hope this time,i could achieve it....
    Private_message
    I booked the flights. I will arrive to Kunming on 28th evening and leave from Deqin on 7th morning. Who else is joining?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.