• Chinese new year is coming, people are going back home to families, business is slowing down. Since I have more free time I'm looking for a company to do any kind of activities. Are you going to hiking? Text me. Are you going to party? Text me. Just wanna walk around and explore new areas? Text me))

P.S. does someone else live in laojie area?
    Private_message
    hi, i am also a traveller here in SZ, i am a Harbiner. i want to go to the Window of World.looking for a mate.
    Private_message
    I live in Futian but you know, shenzhen has convenient transportation. What's your plan in Shenzhen? How long are you gonna stay?
    Private_message
    I am not going back to hometown this year either. thinking of where to go
    Private_message
    how about this saturday, maybe i will climb ma luan mountain(马峦山) alone,feel free to leave me a message:879632348@qq.com.
    Private_message
    If anyone has time, go with Michael to his hometown.
    You come back by bus to SZ. Does not cost so much.
    The villages makes big big fireworks, dont miss it..
    I myself have pre-ordered a lot of fireworks in Haikou
    Peter
    Private_message
    I live in SheKou. if there is any party, i would love to join....^^
    Private_message
    Hi Steven,

I will be in shenzhen for the chinese new year so yeah I would love to come to play games!

Are they any chances u can also host. Cos as I'm travelling for last two weeks it's so difficult to look for the host :-(
    Private_message
    l am now in Turkey check my Profile but enjoy the festivities
    Private_message
    I will be back on Feb 7!! I live out in Bao'an though, but LOVE hiking and exploring and partying!
    Private_message
    I m in shenzhen now and havent any plan. I would love to join some activities
    Private_message
    anyone want to have a drink?
    Private_message

Hey guys, lets go to Macau to celebrate the Valentine's day tomorrow . Who's interested? Let me know within today. My number in sz is 133 2299 4915
    Private_message
    It's weekend come to party with us in cocopark. You can find me at Mc Cawleys live band there. Let me know message me.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.