• Does anyone else think the new Couchsurfing layout is confusing???
    Private_message
    who said that? What's going on?
    Private_message
    Ok, its good to know that I am not alone... I don't know how to even search for a couch or find a group??! The site keep being stupid and not letting me read my messages..

At least this will make the mass migration to Bewelcomed easier!!!!
    Private_message
    i m also getting problems...and i don t get any mail to my email address anymore, which made easy to follow activities.
    Private_message
    Glad to see I am not kicked out. :-p so quiet for a long time.
    can't get emails either. :-(
    Private_message
    Yes. I think so .it is too confusing!!!!!!
    Private_message
    I'm SO GLAD other people feel this way- seriously, couchsurfing was FANTASTIC before, you could search for the things you wanted like percent couch requests replied to, etc etc but now my computer wont even display all the search term on my screen... I used to go on couchsurfing a lot more but now even thinking about going on it makes me feel sick!!! I used to be excited at the thought of couchsurfing.. now trying to find a host is just a nightmare!!!! Thanks to whoever mentioned bewelcomed ... might pop over there myself!!!
    Private_message
    Call me an old-fashioned, but I do think so.
    Private_message
    cant agree more!!!!I want to leave a group and now i still cannot find the buttonT.T
    Anyone can help??
    Private_message
    I just logged in after a looong time. I dont understand anything! I cant find anything, searching for hosts doesnt have any options anymore, I cant find where to look for people, you can only search places. I want to add my SISTER as a friend and I cant even find her!
    This is a really bad layout. I havent really looked into that much, this is first 5 mins impression, but still...
    Private_message
    It's kind of confusing not very user-friendly as before. :(

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.