• Hello everyone! I move to Shenzhen for six months for my studies from March to September and I am looking for a nice flat to share around the Luo Hu district. As I’m still not as rich as a real worker, I can put 1500-2000 per month. Otherwise, I’m easy-going, friendly and like to going out, I speak French, English and Spanish, no Chinese yet, but I will, and I’m looking for some nice open-minded roommate, male or female.
    If you are interested to spare a room, don’t hesitate to send me a message at: xavierpilloy@gmail.com ,

With Best regards,

Xavier
    Private_message
    Why Luohu? Is there any university? Do you consider Nanshan district?
    Private_message
    I said Luo Hu because my working office will be there, but I can consider other district. Moreover, I heard that Nanshan is a very good one. As I am not yet a Shenzhen’s expert, is Nanshan very far from Luo Hu by taking the metro? I just don’t want to spoil all my free time in transportation ! Otherwise, it will be a pleasure! Are you looking for roomates ?
    Private_message
    Indeed nanshan is a very
    Nice place for living,and the apartment I recommend is located in a very convenient place,its very close to the only Uni in Shenzhen which is Shenzhen university. However it will be too far to go to luo hu,it takes around 40minutes by metro,so maybe it's not ur best choice. Good luck man!
    Private_message
    hi I m going to rent a brand new apartment at bao an xinian metro station Ill go to check place tomorrow if u are interesting give me a call 1-3-7-2-3-4-6-9-1-4-0 its about 2000rmb per month wth a double bed fully new furtinure! or e mail me burakyolga@hotmail.com

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.