• Hello everyone! I moved with my girlfriend to Shenzhen about 5 days ago. It is being almost impossible for us to find an place to rent near Shenzhen University. Does someone knows an available apartment or a company which the agents speak english? I appreciate very much any given informations! Thanks!
    Private_message
    I have a my own apartment just opposite the Shenzhen University.Name is Neighboring Apartments in 20th floor, just 2 mintues working. You can contact me by sending a message to me 15013800731. How long do you plan to rent? The layout is 1 living room+ 1 bed room+ 1 reading room+ kitchen+ washroom+small bacoly. Including TV, washing machine, sofa, bed, table, etc everything you need for living.
    Private_message
    i'm also looking for a place around sz uni... best would be close to the westgate (ximen). If someone is looking for a roommate, let me know :)
    Private_message
    there are a lot of apartments near SZ UNI, how much you are looking for.?? i can hellp a little bit.
    Private_message
    My apartment is opposite the west gate of Shenzhen Universtity. Contact me if you want to ask situation. Thanks
    Private_message
    Just found an apartment today! I asked a chinese friend to go with me in many agencies, but in general the apartments were in a bad situation. I had more success putting an announcement on shenzhenparty.com . Thanks for your help everyone.
    Private_message
    I am currently renting one apartment in Huaqiangbei area, costing me 2800 without furniture. Now i am thinking about changing one..Chegongmiao or nanshan district where transport is easier.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.