• Hello everyone! I will move to Shenzhen on February 27,2013, Because I have a two- month internship over there and poor student. Therefore it is being almost impossible for me to find an place to rent. Does someone knows an available apartment or a company which want to rent her/his one room for me? I only can pay 1500 per month and teach you Mandarin in return.I appreciate very much any given informations! Thanks! e-mail:luostan@live.cn
    Private_message
    Welcome to ShenZhen city~ i have been this city many years, i feel sorry i cannot host u at present, but when u come, Maybe i could show u around this city~
    Private_message
    HI everyone.i'm also need to rent a room in SZ for my friend.He will stay in SZ for 3.15--4.9. If anyone have space for my friend please text me:13751052053
    Private_message
    hi there, girls, if u need help, can take a look at the extra room mentioned in my profile. very small room, guess short stay ok, long stay may not be as comfy...also the kind of building or neighbordhood that you might not like as much as me haha....feel free to give me a call at 18998998190
    Private_message
    Thank you everyone...all of you really are enthusiastic and kindness.!~~
    Private_message
    Hey, our apartment has bedspace to rent. You can call Mr. Tian at 13316592680. 800 per month, monthly payment and deposit for one month. Including utilities and network. Or you can find a good place at http://sz.58.com/ or http://sz.ganji.com/. I think it helps. Hope you can find the apartment in SZ soon.
    Private_message
    I found some hostels of shenzhen have the Twin Ensuite Private Room and only sale 45RMB per every night. it's very good for Short-term residence. No need buy stuff like quilt and pillow etc. No need pay water and power rate. No need much foregift. In this way I have to find an easy-going and one Roommate's opnion coincides with me to share this.

what about this? girlssssssssssss.....

My time is from March 1 to April 15. and maybe go ahead and postpone leave SZ for Beijing.

if you are interesting my idea. plz contact me 13581880576 ...

cheers//

Shee Tan. Low
    Private_message
    in sz,1k5 for rent a house,u have many choice.
    Private_message
    yes. but you know . i only live there 2months, i am afraid the homestay doesn't want to rent for me and I need buy many stuff during those time if I choose empty house. and don't forget Property management fees. all of those are not cheap...T.T
    Private_message
    酒店公寓,拧包入住。就是怕地方可能不会在你附近。
    Private_message
    我也找酒店公寓了,在58和趕集上。但是價格都不是很便宜,有很多寫的是酒店公寓,但是其實是自己的舊房改造。
    Private_message
    hello, i have a room to rend to you, only 1000 per month for your short stay in 桃源村. living with another 3 yong girls., let me know if you are interested, hope this can solve your problem, thanks
    Private_message
    HAD SENT MSG!i have been contact both of you ! thank you.
    Private_message
    Consider Nanshan district?
    Private_message
    why not . could you mind tell me more detail what you can provide?
    Private_message
    hello im kally i want move to shenzhen i do want share rent too please call me 15012952344 china number im not in china
    Private_message
    what are you kidding. it's not difficult to find one room in sz for 1500 a month, just not that perfect room but clean and safe. don't go for the city center. place like xia sha, xia meilin, bai shi zhou all have affordable one room places like studios. 单身间呵呵呵
    Private_message
    咕~~(╯﹏╰)b。 拎包入住,兩個月,深圳著實沒有短租公寓,只有上下鋪或者是需要長期合同,各種押金誒,押一付二etc.我翻58和趕集了個遍~
    Private_message
    都电话过你了~~如果你实在需要的话,可以把我现在租的房间转租给你,新的,我还没住过,短租2个月,和2个刚毕业的MM一起,1000元每个月,桃源村。需要的话电话我吧13632647482,要不然我就退房子了。
    Private_message
    in the north of shenzhen, close to the new train station Shenzhen Bei Zhan, you can find small apartment for 1000 rmb!!!!
    Private_message
    @ina liu

麻煩給我詳細的資料和圖片。這個1000元內,您具體能提供什麽?確實是需要,而且更需要的是詳細的信息,桃源村的具體位置,樓房信息,房間內含什麽,水電費物業費等。
    Private_message
    热水器、厨房用具、冰箱、电视、无线网络什么都有啊。房间就一个席梦思的床和床垫,还有一个书柜,可以收纳衣服,没有衣柜。4楼,楼梯房,中等装修,有洗衣机,大阳台。其实你短租的话,就是这个最好的了。因为我租这个房间的初衷是公司快要搬到华侨城北那边去,但现在估计得4月份搬。所以你要的话就得3月1日前决定。因为我现在也在退了这个房子,等到公司真的搬到那边去我再找房子。那边是南山区,靠近世界之窗,很大的一个社区。物业费一个月好像就几十块,水电也是。
    Private_message
    有宝安中心区的可以短租一个月吗?三月份 男性
    Private_message
    1號到達深圳,便會聯繫看房。十分感謝~~~
    Private_message
    我是Gabriel、来自巴西、 我二月二十八号到了深圳。 如果你要。 我们可以联系。
    Private_message
    I have a spare bedroom in Futian, near Futian Checkpoint. No other roommates, just me. I would consider renting it for one or two months for a flat rate of 1000RMB/month.

You would need to purchase sleeping stuff (blanket, pillow, etc.) but I would treat you like a roommate so shared kitchen, living space, etc.

Message me if you are interested. Cheers.
    Private_message
    hiSheeTanLow! i am writting to you the purpose is let you bear in mind cos it occupied for the moment, i have the place in Buji, very simple place 40sqm no TV no aircond, but stuff for living. Best to you for life in Shenzhen! sukMei
    Private_message
    I will tell all of you my decision in the evening of March.1st, if I determined that I need rent somebody's room, I will contact you to visit your apartment and this room on March 2nd or 3rt. I have leave some msgs on ur inbox. NICE to mee all of you. so sweet and kind~
    Private_message
    我有个回老家,空了1房一厅一厨房家私全,在沙井中心区,离机场8公里,600元一个月,有电梯,13楼。有兴趣可以带你看看:)
    Private_message
    不要機場那邊的。忒遠了。謝謝好心啊~~~~交通費耗不起~~~~
    Private_message
    I have a furnished room for rent u can contact me on my qq:2409392178
    Private_message
    Tanny is my landlord and has a lot of places around that place pls call here 13751020730

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.