• Hello people,

I am from Brazil. and I am going to live in Shenzhen on March to work on business. But, I would like to do some courses there about some traditional chinese medicine, some theapies or Tai Chi or Reiki.

If you guys know someone taught in English please, let me know.

And also mandarim course level 1, please recommend me the best value I can get, please.

Thank you
    Private_message
    hey,man,i like Tai Chi,maybe we can have a talk about this later,and i learnt a little Tai Chi ,not much.besides, i just came shenzhen last year,don't know much about who are the master.maybe we can find it and study together, this year ,i plan to learn Tai Chi also. feel free to contact with me : 879632348@qq.com,aaron13636@gmail.com.
    good luck.
    Private_message
    First : kill the tiger and then grind the bones?
    2. Mix the bone with cow bones..
    3. Sell it as a real tiger bones
    Get rich in china a dont tell anyone

welcome to traditional chinese medicine today
    Private_message
    I'm also from Brazil and also like TCM. I go to Shenzhen to study mandarin 28th february. My e-mail is gabrielpinadosantos@gmail.com
    Private_message
    OI Carol, eu pago 50 RMB/por hora em uma escola que fica em um shopping aqui na frente de casa.È aula em grupo de 5 pessoas. Se você escolher o sistema 1 a 1 (um professor na sua casa e apenas vocês) custa 110 RMB por hora e vc pode fazer na sua casa. Esse é o site da escola e lá tem o perfil de todos os professores www.ht-1.cn. bjs

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.