• Hey everyone :)
    I am gonna be in Shenzhen from March 14 to 16. I never been in China, so I need friends to show me around and hang out together.
    Budget traveller though so local foods & local attractions are my main interest :)
    Btw, is USD200 enough for 5 days in Shenzhen? I am quite worried I am running out of money there hehe. So please lemme know :)
    Private_message
    hi, what a pity for that i would like guild u around this city, but i have to return my hometown in Hu nan Province on March 11. Hope u have a nice trip. BTW, USD200 is enough ~ u may call me(13715133717) if you really ran out of money at that time~
    Private_message
    Good evening Ayu. Alright have you found the place to stay or not? Will you consider the youth hostel in Shenzhen? It is located nearby the Shenzhen metro also? Any matters and enquiries? Please ask and get the ideas from others

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.