• Hey guys,
    I am living in Huizhou, a city located in Guangdong.
    I am planning to go to Shenzhen for a couple of days during CNY. I have been there a couple of times but I have no idea what to do there during the CNY. It's kind of a last minute plan. I also plan to go to Hong Kong after Shenzhen.
    Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
    Places to go?
    I would appreciate if someone could host me or at least show me around. Perhaps a local or someone that has been there for a long time. Or...anyone.
    I just think it would be nice to meet new people.

greetings,
    Andre
    Private_message
    Hi,shenzhen will be a quite empty city during the CNY,but it would be good time to visit here for some reson,
    places to recommended are ,
    1.The folck cultural village and Window of the world ,expecially during CNY they will holding some special performance.
    2.The OCT LOFT,Place worth to have a look in shenzhen.
    3.Dafen Oil painting village,but most of the painting shop might not open during CNY.
    4.Lizhi Garden closed to KK mall,you should go this place on after noon can spend 1hour to see the Shenzhen people.there are many old people doing activities here.
    5.Beach place, Dameisha,Xiaomeisha, and Xichong are the beachs most people go visit.
    6.For night life,COCO PARK area could regards as the most popular bar street in senzhen.I think all people know VIVA in this comunity.Depend on where you live close to,thoes are many bar you can go.
    Anyway,following the conversations updated ,you'll figure out some gatherings you might interested during CNY.
    Good luck.
    Peter
    Private_message
    CNY is a festival for families, like Christmas, it's not likely friends hang out in CNY. Shenzhen is a migrating city. so the city will be pretty much empty by CNY. Hope my information help you
    Private_message
    I will stay in Shenzhen on feb6th and go hongkong later. Also its my first time there. Maybe we could meet and tour together
    Private_message
    Hi guys,

Thanks for your tips. I'm aware that Shenzhen will be pretty empty, but I hope to find someone who doesn't have plans and would like to join me and hang out in the city.
    Iuna, sure. Let's stay in touch. Anyone else wants to join us?
    Private_message
    i am new here too. amigo. here we go! let's go to cantonese flower market! (hua shi)
    Private_message
    Hi Rong Liu,

Are you living in Shenzhen?
    Cantonese flower market sounds interesting. haha
    We could meet up.
    Private_message
    Hi Steven,

Thanks. I just sent you a message.

Iuna and Rong Liu Rao, you are very welcome to join and hang out in the city. :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.