• Hey,
    I am going to fly next tuesday to shenzhen. Would anyone like to meet and have a drink or two or show me around the city? That would be awesome!!
    Ciao Claudius
    Private_message
    Hi, I could show around on weekend. Call me 13144800085. Cheers..
    Private_message
    Hi, I've been living and working in Shenzhen for fours years, and have known this website since 2011, and decided to start participating since last week. I am currently taking a break from my work, so I will be able to show you around or at least give you some good advices. As I have one guest bedroom and a relatively big couch , so I will be able to host too. Send me a message if you decide to meet and I'll tell you my contact. Wish you have a great trip here. Cheers.
    Private_message
    welcome to shenzhen!

call me 13714688823.
    Private_message
    Warm Welcome to Shenzhen! and believe that you would have great time here casue there are many interesting places and people here ;)
    Private_message
    Hallo. I will be there from the 21ft to the 25th and my phone is 13751397982.
    Private_message
    Welcome to Shenzhen!i have been living here for over ten years,I am happy to show u around in my car.if u don't get a place,u can stay in my home.feel free to call:13823697001.
    Private_message
    Hey,
    I'll be arriving in Shenzhen on 22nd, a tourist myself, maybe we could do some sightseeing together, or go for drinks.
    Best
    Martin
    Private_message
    Hey welcome to SZ,I will be available during weekends, call me if you have any questions, 15012590525.

Cheers! Have a nice stay!
    Private_message
    thx for all the replys. I would have playd with you settlers from catan. Hope you had a good evening
    Private_message
    I will be in Shenzhen tomorrow on the 24th. Are you guys planning to meet in anywhere?
    I will stay at the hotel nearby Window of the world, but guess I can travel to somewhere else by subway if there is anything going on.

SJ
    Private_message
    i'm available on the weekend too

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.