• Hey Shenzhen cser,

It's really been a long time haven't seen any outing, activity, gathering happened in shenzhen! Though I'm still new here...
    Lets revive Shenzhen group and make it more active!
    But since I'm new here, so the place I'm really not so familiar...
    Maybe can start at a meet up for dinner, drink on this Friday,Saturday, whatever, we can discuss.
    Anyone in?
    Private_message
    well i am also new here^^
    hoping get more interested in CS :)
    Private_message
    Hey! I just to move in shekou...still looking for to make new friends and so on...this could be a good idea...
    Looking foward to meet up on the week end!
    Private_message
    great! I currently work in Shekou and would love to meet people hear. I heard that there are some nice cafe and bar in Sea World, and any other places would be great for me!=)
    Private_message
    ah blu bamboo, everyday pass by but never go inside, should go this friday.
    how about before Blu bamboo we go dinner together?
    anyonce has recommand place?
    what comes to my mind now is hotpot or beijing duck @_@
    Private_message
    I join the group. Send me mail. Inform me any outing: matrix16807@yahoo.com
    Mike Shen
    Private_message
    I watched this vedio once that a newlyweds held an engaging party in The Terrace Restaurant & Bar. The bar looks great. I check the place on dianping and it is also well known for Thai food. If we have dinner there, average consumption per person is around 100RMB. The price of drinks there is still not clear. Let's see if we can make some plans about it.=) Bars are everywhere in Sea World, so don't worry. Hope to see u guys on Friday night! XDDDD
    Private_message
    hey guys, i think we have to have a clue of place & time on fri to meet up.
    really hope we can make the CS gethering this week hopefully everyweek!!
    Private_message
    I guess the place i not a problem, we can either decide there...the most important is the time and where to meet...I suggest to meet at starbucks in sea wold..beetween 7.30/8.00....is it that fine to everyone?
    Private_message
    Hey neighbor Rica, come join us on friday.
    Private_message
    I am stefy form Indonesia, 28 January 8 pm,i will have free time from the committee of the tour, so i would like meet anyone can show me around. i will stay in Century Plaza hotel Shenzhen.
    my flight is 25 January form Jakarta, Indonesia.
    Private_message
    Hi all, I think it is better we meet in Starbucks and get to know each other a little bit before we go to a bar, any thoughts?
    Private_message
    Hi Stefany welcome! Do you have time to join us on Friday night?

I agree with Alessio, it's better that we meet up at somewhere like Starbucks around 7.30/8.00 and then we decide where to go. If anyone will be there later than 8 just contact me or Justine, and we will tell you where to find us.

Private_message
    Hey all,
    lets meet on this Friday night (25th Jan) 8PM @ Starbucks.

I leave my number here :15013818976 just in case who will come late and we already left

I think better we make a count of who will come, friends also welcomed :)))) me start
    1. Justine
    Private_message
    Hey all, Im quite new to CS .. will catch you guys up in Seaworld Starbucks on Friday night.By the way.. this is Madhu and Im from India. So..
    2) Madhu
    Private_message
    i'm also a new here,if u guys are available on the weekends ,leave me a message,ths```````
    Private_message
    4.Nicole

Justine do you need any help in cantacting and confirming the gathering? I already sent you a phone MSG and let me know. =)
    Private_message
    5. Kay~A friend of Nicole's
    Private_message
    I cannot join with u at 25 jan since my flight to HK is 25 jan, and i olny have time in shenzhen 28 january 8 pm up, since they give me free time, if anyone can meet me let me know it, you can sent text message to my mobile +62818264077
    Private_message
    but there are two starbucks, one is in front of the Blu Bamboo bar one the side of three roads, the other one is in the TaiZi plaza in front of the ship, under the Terrace bar, i suggest the last one, easy to find and i think it is better than the 1st one, i will be there, my phone: 186-6620-6062~~~~^^
    Private_message
    hi dongdong, yes, we will meet at the seaworld starbucks.
    see you tonight:)
    Private_message
    All.. that was a fantastic get together..!! Cheers !! keep in touch and lets make this happen quite often.
    Private_message
    it was great meeting you guys:) hope the next gathering comes soon!
    especially when you guys have any plans in futian or nanshan, don't forget meXD
    Private_message
    Hey guys this is all very cool we should meet up more often.. will try to make it on Friday evening. Even tho i am in Futian District.
    Any gathering near Chegongmiao or CBD would also be great!
    Private_message
    Hi, Guys, let's gather this week on Friday night around 8:30 again, anyone interested pls leave message here. we will meet in Starbucks, the one infront of the ship, under Terrace bar.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.