• Hi every1
    a friend of mine got 2 LP guide books, they are in good conditions.
    He is probably moving away and he want to sell them (for sure it s a good deal coz a 2nd items)
    As it s quite tricky to find them in china, I was thinking that maybe somebody in CS could be intereted on that, so I thought about this add.
    Both of them are english versions.

Central Asia, edition 2010 (is the last one)
    Thailand , edition 2009

cheers
    g
    Private_message
    i have the last China edition from 2012(?)
    Private_message
    they are pretty much worthless in China 1. you can obtain them in China in pdf format for about 5-10 kui 2. LP sucks ;)
    Private_message
    hi san mao,
    where can i find any lp pdf about other countries for 5-10Y? It could be really helpful for me.
    I also agree about the bad quality of china lp...it s a pity that nobody asked about that in this thread :P

Private_message
    taobao. Ask a chinese friend to buy for you or i can buy for you as well and send large file by qq mail. They also have "Rough Guides" in pdf which are better imo.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.