• Hi guys!
    I'm in Fuzhou now and I'll move to Xiamen today.
    and I'm planning to go Shenzhen 2/6~2/8 and then move to Guangzhou.
    Sooo... I wanna meet new friends in there and talking, eating local food and something like that with anyone!
    Actually, i wanna look around hot place and need to experience local lifestyle.
    What is the different thing with Hongkong and what is the special thing in Shezhen..ike that. :)
    If anyone tell me about that, it'll be great!!
    or welcome to just hangout in there! tourist to tourirt! :)

Take care all!

Jess

Private_message
    Hi, I am sz. but, I just have rent one room and one bunk bed . I don't u if U mind or not.
    Private_message
    we could have a drink and share some info to you if you interest
    Private_message
    I know a good place to eat seafood in LuoHu.that restaurant attract much more people from Hongkong and Taiwan,maybe we can make appointment for supper there.
    Private_message
    warm welcome to Shenzhen firstly. :)
    Private_message
    Sorry girl. Right now, i am in Shandong Province. Thus, i can't host you. Maybe next time.
    Private_message
    hello,Jess,i am amber,i think i can go some places with you and show you some interesting things in sz,maybe i dont know much about some places of interest,but i can be your guide during your time in sz ,but i am sorry that i cannot treat you in my home,if you are interested ,you can send email to me :Ambergirl@gmail.com
    best wishes!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.