• Hi, guys, i need friends to help me to practice my oral English , i would like to show u around this city or teach u Chinese or Japanese for return, Thank u~ Pls help me~
    Private_message
    I definitely need some help with Chinese, I've been here 6 months and still cant get anything straight! We should meet up for sightseeing and language practice! 86 136868 77134
    -Aleks
    Private_message
    let me know if I can join you.. This is Madhu and I can be reached on 15112538156.
    Private_message
    I wanna improve my English as well we can make a study group!Email me cody-lee@foxmail.com
    Private_message
    i am stay in shenzhen. i think i may help you practise english.
    Private_message
    Hi, this is Renee' Everest. I am a certified English teacher that has been teaching in S. Korea, Thailand and Taiwan for 3 years now. I have just arrived in Shenzhen because I was going to marry a Chinese man, his parents were happy, but the grandmother said NO!, he must marry a Chinese woman. My phone is not working but you can email me at reneeeverest@gmail.com. Please let me know if you can host me. I have a place to stay, but I don't know for how long? The best way to improve your oral English, is to live with a native English speaker. I am a female American from Seattle Washington (Starbucks, Microsoft, Boeing Airplanes) and New York. Hope to hear from you soon! :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.