• hi guys
    it s been long time thinking in cycling, having a bike so on...and it seems i ve beeen quite busy so far to do it. I got little free time and i m thinking in buildind a bike. Just wondering if somebody has got any old racer frame (possibly M size) and spare bike parts that you guys don t use. It would be great to recycle them so i could probably build a bike for me. If somebody can land few bikle tools cold be great too.
    If there is anybody interested on that as well, such as building/fixing bike we ccan think about creating some event where there is a "each one/teach one", I mean learning and teaching about bikes
    see you soon
    cheers
    g
    Private_message
    If someone teach you,you learn it,could share with me???
    Private_message
    hahaha, ive been thinking to have a bike before i come to shenzhen, still no...
    and think about to buy one these days..
    so up for the event and to have my bike ;)))
    Private_message
    @zhihao: i can teach how to fix and build bikes, yes
    @justine: we could get more people interested and create an event, ut i guess i m more interested in sharing taht with more people then creatying and organising just by myself, so everybody is more then welcome to join

Private_message
    when you talk about motorcycles, I am on.
    Bicycles No thanks in Shenzhen
    sorry
    Private_message
    peter, i love hp but this time i would like making an effort promoting NO OIL instead of motorbikes, sorry about that
    Private_message
    is alright if you can not afford the diesel ;-))

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.