• i have a flight form sz back to chengdu on monday morning at 7. i'm currently in guangzhou and considering which are my best options :-)
    i guess sleeping at the airport is the easiest coz if i stay at a hotel i will have to get up crazy early and the hotels at/near airports tend to be really expensive.
    maybe you people have some advice? :-) for example, i couldnt find any info till what time the subway to the airport goes. anybody?
    Private_message
    take the highway train from guangzhou to shenzhen sightseeing one day in shenzhen,and stay the night.

catch your flight on monday

helen
    Private_message
    Wool Raphael, how ar u? Happy new year to u,
    you gonna back to chengdu? Oh man, did you travel shenzhen before? u should stay here a while
    I used to take the same flight like yours to cd, really will get up early, and I live in luohu, totally in opposite direction. No experience stay at sz airport. Are u sure it can stay? Suggest u can live in some hostel close to, coz when i arrived there very early, the airport gate was closed. I need to wait until their working time.

Private_message
    thanks all for your help! i booked some cheap hotel near the airport using tuangou. will only get to sz in the evening around 8 or so. i have been before so will probably not visit any more places. sasa, you going back to the du as well?
    Private_message
    hi,i lived in SZ,my email 360814907@qq.com.ask me any as you like about shenzhen

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.