• I will be in Shenzhen for 3 days from the 30th January. Anyone free to show me around. Will be staying around the electronics market area.
    Private_message
    Hi Joseph, This s Kaly and I am in Shenzhen, very familiar with the electronics market, I will be free that time and will be happy to help you. my skype is : meritkaly
    Private_message
    Hello Joseph,

This is Pearl Shu who have been living in Shenzhen years. I will be enjoy to show you around the electronics market in Huaqiangbei. You can contact me with my email pearl.htm@gmail.com if you like me to be your company.
    Private_message
    hi Joseph,
    not sure what would you like to see - the electrocis market or the city?
    if it's the latter I might be able to show you around some spots, let me know.
    Jake
    Private_message
    Hi to Ping, Pearl and Jake,

Thank you for your response. I will PM each of you and look forward to catching up, together or singularly.
    It is great that couchsurfing is so easy to meet people from another country. Kindest Regards Joe

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.