• Ill be coming back to Shenzhen on Feb 7 from vaycay, and have about two weeks before school starts up again. Is anyone down for hiking, drinking, partying, exploring, or speaking Spanish or German? or all of the above :-) let me know!
    Private_message
    hello Aleks

how long you will stay in Shenzhen ?

I will be in HK till 15th Feb. see if you still in Shenzhen by then. would like up to Spanish. and the rest of enjoyments ;)

Saludos
    Ash

Private_message
    i am, pls contact me, thx~~~~~~^^
    Private_message
    Hi Aleks!

I'm just about to board a plane to Shenzhen, will arrive at 6pm this afternoon.
    I'm definitely in for exploring, partying, drinking and speaking German! ;-)

Chris
    Private_message
    Hi Aleks,
    It would be nice to have some drinks together:-)
    Private_message
    my chinese number is 86 136868 77134!
    Private_message
    yeah me too I'm kind of far away from home right now I don't get back until another week from now so anyways it be great to meet people tonight and share Niceville with to share Niceville with I'm using my voice to type this reply to play this week are Danny Ayers it may come across
    Private_message
    yeah,Aleks.
    I will stay in shenzhen during CNY and not go back to hometown, it will be great to have some fun together.i live in BAO'AN.
    Private_message
    im back for cny :)
    any plans tomorrow?
    +86 13430775836
    Private_message
    Hey guys, lets go to Macau to celebrate the Valentine's day tomorrow . Who's interested? Let me know within today. My number in sz is 133 2299 4915

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.