• We have a sofa that’s been stuck in the entrance lobby since we moved
    to Shenzhen, as it wouldn’t manoeuvre into the living room … it’s in good
    condition and is a big, near white genuine leather 3-seater, (being part of a
    nice, expensive three piece suite as seen in the photos from our previous
    place on my profile page).

Best offer secures it, and as we need the space, we’re not expecting
    anything like its true value, as long as you take responsibility for getting it
    out of our (Futian) apartment and to your own … contact me here and we can
    arrange a viewing if interested.

Thanks, Carl
    Private_message
    LOL what a kind offer but I don't think there's sapce for another Sofa in my apartment...
    Maybe I could asks someone else, since many of my friends will graduate and come to Shenzhen later this year. =)

Nicole
    Private_message
    Hello Carl,

My apartment is quite empty, so if you gift it to me (the sofa) I can come to pick it up! No problems.

Just tell me something and i will arrange as fast as posible everything ;)

Regards,

Eric
    Private_message
    Thanks, Nicole … I want it gone sooner rather than later, but won’t be giving it away, so we’ll see. (So no freebie, Eric – it’ll be enough of a gift if we let it go for the current best offer, but it’s easy to talk the talk by e-mail … no-one’s showed up yet …).

If your interest is serious and you have a sensible offer that includes money rather than just the ‘goodness of your heart’, (however genuine, however opportunistic), please get in touch.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.