• would like to know if any one likes playing tennnis in shenzhen. I'm a beginner but not a lousy one.

courts near " window of the world" or "bao-an stadium" would be perfect. my QQ 274362767
    Private_message
    Please, make contact. My qq number is 859368616.
    Private_message
    me....also beninner.
    i also want to know if there is anyone who like play table tennis?
    Private_message
    me too, a beginner. QQ 154040924 near window of the world.
    Private_message
    To Gabriel, your qq's setting is 'refuse anyone to add you as friend'. So there will be no one can contact you.
    Private_message
    Will add all you guys tonight
    Private_message
    i wanna play tennis and table tennis!!
    qq: 1953646283
    Private_message
    waw! i always play tennis at baoan bao-an stadium.maybe i played with you before
    Private_message
    HI Kamyuk, I do know some people at the statium, but not sure if we met before. how often do you play there? add my QQ
    Private_message
    I would like to play tennis on the campus of the shenzhen university.
    I have been playing for over 7 yrs. so upper intermediate level but I can really play with anybody so contact me!
    Private_message
    stephanie im already add you QQ

HI Janic.I have been playing tennis about 3 years.i can go to shenzhen university to play tennis .if you want find someone play with you,please contact me my QQ 569235272 skype kamyuk_q
    Private_message
    I do play tennis and I am close to Bao an sport centre where has cheaper and professional tennis place. Contact me then we can make a appointment.
    Private_message
    hi Sherry, please add my QQ, it is 274362767
    Private_message
    haha i would like to play as well. but i am beginner
    Private_message
    uhm...seems I can create an "activity" soon

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.