• I'm inviting you to a Spaghetti Dinner, it will be somewhere in Beijing close to the subway, I have not found a place to stay yet February 6-17, once I find a place, a specific location and time will be provided to people who are replying to this post.

Italian noodles with meatsauce. If you are vegetarian, let me know and I will make some with no meat.

This is a repeat of the same event from last year, come join your couch surfing family to celebrate the new year of the snake (I'm snake ;-).

Private_message
    Awesome Emilie, we can get the spagetti and tomato sauce in Walmart, fine chopped onions, brown ground beef add tomatos, basil or oregano salt and pepper, boil spaghetti with salt. We could also have some garlic bread, but that requires an oven, which is not easy to find. Parmesan cheese.
    Private_message
    oh, spring festival is coming soon~~
    Private_message
    What date do you prefer for this event?
    Private_message
    super! super!Thomas....i love to be in....love to meet you all friends...
    Private_message
    Dear, Rosa, see you at the dinner, what day would work best for you, and in general?
    Private_message
    Dear Harvey,

We need your help, with one of these items

1) Location?
    2) Date and time?
    3) Where is Walmart located?
    4) Do you have any suggestions?

Regards,
    Thomas
    Private_message
    hello Thomas
    for me all best during spring-festival..we can celebrate the spring-festival coming together on New year's eve...
    Private_message
    The event is family oriented, so your family is much welcomed, we are trying to find a good date for this, we know Feb 9th is busy with another CS event, so what date is good for you?
    Private_message
    Hey!!!! we are arriving at Beijing 7th February till 12th February, we would like to join you!!!
    Private_message
    Yes, Feb 9th is Spring Day, the local people would be very busy for the family gather together. The good day would be before 9th or after 12th, because there would be have vacation between 9-12, I am afraid there would even no supermarket open between that time.
    Private_message
    Sounds like February 8 is a good candidate, Walmart will be open and no conflict with the other CS meeting.

About the location, where can we hold this event? Somewhere in Beijing near a subway station, must be able to cook at the location. Any ideas where?
    Private_message
    yes...
    the Walmart will be open for sure...it is located near my home...
    Private_message
    I have been living in Beijing for decades, never know there is a place can hold people eating and cooking. Maybe someone's home. My home is at the west of Beijing, which is near a subway station. Just my home is very small, if not more than 6 people would be ok, otherwise some one need stand outside of room. :), let us keep in touch, maybe later will find a good place. but my home can be a choice.
    Private_message
    It sounds interesting! I "take up a position" first :P oh, btw, you need wear or pull on some red stuff in your year from Chinese tradition. haha.
    Private_message
    Ok, hao de, xie xie, we need a location for this, the date is February 8 (it's lucky number!) time is 8:18 pm or 20:18.

As soon as we have found a location for this I will create an official event.

The spaghetti will be prepared in a different location if there is no kitchen.

Guest #8 will receive a nice gift from USA - it's really nice!
    Private_message
    I'm a new member of this website.I wish I could provide a place to have such a pleasant and joyful moment with all those friends.Not sure if the event could be orgnized successfully finally. But I'd like to do anything I can to make this event possible.Wish you all a happy spring festival in advance.
    Private_message
    I will be in Beijing until the 7.2 with another friend. It seems like we would just miss out on the dinner. If anybody wants to do something before, let me know
    Private_message
    Hello, everybody!
    I am using this website for a long time already, but never took part in any CS event..
    Hmm and I think this one- could be the good start for me ;)

Do you still need any help with cooking? or with anything else?
    I would really like to help, just let me know how!)
    Private_message
    Hi everyone!great idea but.. why not febrary 10,11 or 12? :)

hugs!
    Private_message
    Hi guys,

I'm new to the CS, and I am wondering if I could join your spaghetti dinner? Let me know if I can help you with anything.

BTW, I lived in Tianjin, can anyone host me after the dinner?

Many thanks
    Private_message
    I'll be in Xiamen from the 9-13 but if its outside of then I'd love to come!
    Private_message
    In. Moyuan! We can meet again! Thanks for Thomas to organize this event!
    Private_message
    Hi!!!! we are 2 argentinians and italian descendents so we can help with the pasta!!!One question. Do we have to bring food or beverages?or we have to pay something there for the dinner??
    Private_message
    Is too late to joint this party????
    Private_message
    http://www.couchsurfing.org/image_gallery.html?id=D8QFM45&folder=&skip=6#18647019

thank you for all who helped make the event happen, please leave me a reference, and hope to see you next time - what about another food event chicken wing pj party at the club chongwenmen?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.