• Hello/ I am going to spend a family holiday From the enf of June till the mid of July in Spain. First will watch Barcelona and then travel in the way of Costa Blanca.
    First I decided to choose Javea as a final destination, but start hezitating.
    It turn inconvinient to get there from Barcelona, as we will need to travel by train and then take a bus.
    Can anybody advice a nice place a bit closer to Barcelona, but not Salou or Terragona/ I have been there. I am really looking for a place with not too crowded beach, with playgrounds for children (we will take 2 children 6 years old), possibility to have a sroll to the old city and do some shopping, and of course not too expensive! I am waiting to your advice!
    Private_message
    Hi Julia,
    Near Barcelona, you can spend your time in Sitges, is a beautiful place near Barcelona, you can enjoy the beach there, shopping and beautiful places to enjoy, with child you can be there, don't know the prices at hotel, but if you need some information about hotels, tell me the dates exactly and try to get it.
    Cheers and nice day
    Pere
    Private_message
    la zona de cubellas es tranquila y tienes a 4 km vilanova y la geltru que es grande y a 10 km tienes sitges
    en 40 minutos de tren estas en el centro de bcn
    Private_message
    I've lived my whole live in Catalonia and I've been in Bcn, Tarragona and Girona.
    I definitely think that the best option is Girona, is 1h far from Bcn, but there are the most beautiful beaches in Catalonia (in my opinion), people are not as hysterical and the place is not as crowd as Bcn.
    If you can, go to "l'Estartit".
    I'd spend my childhood there... that beach is amazing!

I hope I've helped you
    The best,
    Laia

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.