• Hola!
    I planing to move to Spain from UK, before the summer season starts.
    Is there anyone who can give good advices about find job and accommodation?
    Every little help can be good.
    Thank you
    Private_message
    check out the portaventura theme park homepage. They always look for foreigners to join the team for the summer. apply in advance and chances are you are in!

Good luck
    Private_message
    Thank you, Im gonna have a look :)
    Private_message
    I agree with him, PortAventura can definitely be a good place!
    Anyway, you can try to ask for job in summer campings, they always need english speakers! It depends on the part of Catalunya you move on, but in beach towns there's always a camping!
    Private_message
    lo mejor es buscar en campings de la costa zonas desde salou hasta torredembarra y te den alojamiento en el mismo camping
    Private_message
    Hola!! Why are you coming to Spain?? Things are not good enough here...In my case I´ve been thinking to go to London to have a look the situation...economic crisis is growing and growing here....I´d recommend you to think everything before to take any choise...Good luck xxx
    Private_message
    Hey! Are you sure you want to go to Spain, cuz its having quite a tough time. There are just a few jobs and the conditions cuz of the recesion are terrible. I wouldnt recomend you to go there. I am from Spain, and even having a degree i had to leave. Atm im living and working as bar atender in Brighton. I would think it twice. sorry if the answer disappoint you :/ but its what it is. If you finally decide to go, good luck!
    Private_message
    Spain has 25% unemployment rate. Do you speak Russian? if yes, there are a lot of holidays resorts who are interested in Russian speakers. Accommodation comes together with the job :D if you work in hotel/restaurants.
    Private_message
    In Spain you'll dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spain is bad..... and ugly!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes in spain have a lot of bad things but also good. Do that you want!!! for work is dificult is true, but I'm sure that if you'll come you'll enjoy you're time in Spain.
    Private_message
    If I was a foreign I wouldn't choise Spain as a country to live and looking for a job. Perhaps only in Catalonia, and just in the case that it gets its independence. You would live better in your natal Hungary than here, in Spain. Did you get the idea? :) Think twice before coming here... But if you are willing, you are wellcome!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.