• I'm sure it's a great movie, the kind that goes deep inside.
    looking for someone who's also keen for this movie!!!

I can only find it at this cinema at this time, kind of quite surprise they would only on screen once?!

Would be a great movie.

Would love to talk about it over a drink after watching it.

I think I probably buy the ticket today anyway just to make sure I get the seat!
    But let me know if you decided to go as well, so that maybe we can hang out after watching it!

Cheers,
    Orchid
    Private_message
    Sorry, it should be on Tuesday 6:30pm the 11th instead of Monday, i remembered it wrong!

Would be easier for you to buy the ticket yourself, regarding the money.

Or would you like to go to reading with me in about an hour to buy it?
    if so, my phone: 021 1368 308
    or maybe can buy it tomorrow. I first thought the seats were selling out, just found out it should be OK till tomorrow.

I'll also be at the hotel bristol tonight. say hi if you are there too.

Or otherwise even if we couldn't make the seats together, we could still meet before and after the movie, what do you say?

Orchid.
    Private_message
    Sorry, it should be on Tuesday 6:30pm the 11th instead of Monday, i remembered it wrong!

Let me know once you decided you could come!
    my number is: 021 1368 308

would be really awesome to have someone likes it as well so as to be able to talk about it after watching it!

Orchid
    Private_message
    I can't edit it.

Orchid
    Private_message
    Took me a while to find this post again...
    Sorry guys, I just found out that the night is a fundraiser event and tickets have to be brought through the fundraisers and I've just noticed they've sold out! So sorry! But apparently it'll be screening from the 1/1/13 to the general public.

So, hopeful, we can go for movie together next year!!

Cheers,
    Orchid

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.