• At Akasaka Blitz at 7pm.

http://www.tokyogigguide.com/en/gigs/details/7378-crystal-castles-sleigh-bells

Unfortunately Sleigh Bells cancelled. I heard the CC live show is pretty sweet though, would like to see it. Gotye is playing the next night, although I'm less excited about that (and there is a CS meeting that night).

Also, if anyone knows how to see if it is sold out and/or buy tickets, let me know! It sounds like I can check at Lawsons kiosks once I get to Tokyo, but I'm on a plane on the way there right now so I can't yet. :)
    Private_message
    Come on guys! This is supposed to be a really good show live!
    Private_message
    Actually, I couldn't get a ticket. I was going to just show up and try to buy one off someone, but I was still jet lagged and fell asleep at 6:30pm so that didn't work out.

I would totally be down for the one in Yokohama, if I didn't just catch a bus to Hakuba this afternoon.

Saw Sleigh Bells last summer at Primavera Sound in Barcelona and they were pretty good actually. Anyway, not the main event. Too bad about CC. Next time...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.