• Dear Coachsurfers and hosts,
    I am going to Japan ( tokyo) only from 7-th- 14th April 2013. It will be my first trip to such a faraway country so I feel a little bit scared :) as I dont know anybody there although I love this country. One day I found a bargain and without any hesitation bought the ticket. It is completely crazy but no way back ;)
    Mabye there is someone who can host me, mabye show around and help to organize this trip of a lifetime as I am going there completely alone - like crazy.
    I am also looking people who are going there in that period of time and want to joing me as I want to see not only Tokyo but also some other places .
    Private_message
    a masz juz jakies miejsce do zakwaterowania .No.. bardzo szkoda
    Private_message
    Moze ona zna kogos kto chcialby kogos egzotycznego poznac przenocowac i pokazac kilka miejsc albo pomoc just in case ?
    Private_message
    super Dzięki
    Jak znajde cos w Kyoto to tez Ci polecę
    Private_message
    You're not crazy. I'm thinking in do the same this year, go to japan alone but im new here in surfing and will be great to find some host there and people to share my travel plan. Will be greatful to find people to do it, i dont planned dates yet but i want to go this year, if someone want to guide me a little will be greatful, thanks! And hope that you have a good trip
    Private_message
    Hey Pia! I'll be there during the same period. I miss Karaoke so much. I would like to join your party
    Private_message
    Paul when will you exactly be in Tokyo ?
    Private_message
    hi:-) im glad you like my country! id love to help you out:-)pls msg me if you are interested! thanks!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.