• Fellow surfers, I will spend 4 days in Tokyo and wanted to do a daytrip outside the city. Would you recommend Hakone or Nikko? From what I have read they seem easily accesible by public transport and well worth visiting. I want to see some nature, rural living and relax a little. Thanks to everyone posting!
    Private_message
    I'm planning to go to Hakone early Tuesday morning. When are you planning to go?
    Private_message
    if you like hot springs, you should choose Hakone, However, as Trevor san mentioned here, personally i feel Enoshima would be a better choice! anyway, Have a fabulous time whenever you go!
    Private_message
    I agree with Trevor that going to Kamakura/Enoshima is one of the easiest and touristy but interesting spots for a day-trip. Your host in Tokyo would say the same thing I guess :) Anyway, each is good options.
    Private_message
    Dear all, thank u for the good recommendations!
    Ill try hard when i go to bed tonight, but tomorrow morning will de difficult, wesly. Hayato, i will have to discuss that with my host, maybe after a night of karaoke and sake ;->

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.